Find out what makes St. Peter School stand out from the rest!!
Dear St. Peter School Community,
February is now underway- you can get a feel for important school events this week, most notably Spirit Week later in the month and also a visit by the Daughters of St. Paul. Additionally, if you are considering enrolling your child in St. Peter for the 2019-2020 school year, please consider having your child “shadow” at St. Peter on President’s Day, Feb. 18th. As St. Peter will be open when many other schools are closed, this could be a good opportunity for your child to “feel” the different and exceptional atmosphere in our school. Your child will be treated to a school lunch (if they choose) and be assigned to accompany students in their grade level for the day. It will give them an opportunity experience life as a St. Peter School student. If you are interested in signing your child up for this, please email Mrs. O’Callaghan, our admissions coordinator and Vice Principal at 856-665-5879.
- Feb. 1st- 10:00 AM “Special Persons” School Mass, Dine and Donate event at Amy’s Diner!
- Feb. 2nd: First Penance, 2nd Grade, 10:30 AM
- Feb. 3rd- 2:00 PM Knights of Columbus Spelling Bee (8th Grade)
- Feb. 8th: Valentine Day Family Dance, 7-9 PM in Gym
- Feb. 18th: President’s Day- School is OPEN
- Feb. 18-22nd: Spirit Week, more info to come!
- Feb. 20-22nd- St. Peter Parish Triduum (Chair of St. Peter), NO SCHOOL MASS 2/22
- Feb. 26th- JSTORE Catholic book fair sponsored by the Daughters of St. Paul
- Feb. 28th: Daughters of St. Paul to visit St. Peter students, discuss vocations, and lead monthly Rosary!
Watch Our Latest Promotional Video!
News & Events
Get on your PJs and join us for a fun filled night of corny jokes and sweet times.
There is not a moment to spare! The lanes are VIP reserved for our 6th to 8th graders.
Support our Students! $5 Donation buys you a 25%* off coupon!