Move Up Day to Pre-K and Kindergarten
Our Pre-K 4 students are moving up to Kindergarten on May 24th from 9:00 – 10:30 am. All students entering Kindergarten in the fall are invited to join us!
New and interested Pre-K students are also invited to spend the morning with our Pre-K teachers. Snacks will be provided for all students.
Parents are invited to stay for refreshments and a Q & A session in our Art Room with administrators.
News and Updates
April 16, 2018 A.D.
Dear Parents and Guardians,
St. Peter School is now into the fourth quarter in what has been a very fast paced but good year overall! There are a lot of activities, class trips, and sporting events between now and the end of the year!
- April 9th: School resumes from Easter Recess
- April 13th: Generation Life Presentation on the virtue of Chastity (7th and 8th Grade)
- April 16th-20th: PTA sponsored Book Fair
- April 17th: Annual Parent CAP meeting (informational) for parents of grades K, 4, and 8.
- April 17th: 8th Grade Confirmation Retreat
- April 18-20th: Annual CAP workshops for grades K, 4, and 8.
- School Masses: April 20th (6th grade) and 27th (5th grade)
- April 22nd: Family Tea and Fashion Show (2-4 pm)
- April 25th and 29th: Open House
- April 27th: Penn Relays
- April 28th: First Communion Retreat 9:45-11:45
- Annual Egg Drop (8th grade Art Class): Monday April 30th from 1-2 pm
- May 1, 2, and 3: First Communion practices in Church 4:30-5:30
- May 5: First Communion Mass 10:30-11:45
- May 6: May Procession (children gather at 2:40 in the school)
- May 8th: Confirmation Rehearsal CANDIDATES ONLY in church, 6:30-7:30
- May 11th: PTA Sponsored annual Race for Education
- May 12th: Confirmation Rehearsal Candidates AND Sponsors in church 2-3pm
- May 14th: 8th grade Confirmation
Mr. Saffioti, Principal
Aspiring Principal Michael Amelung (Grade K) Practices Dismissal Prayers!
Thank You To Our Race For Education Sponsors!
Grand Sponsors: Comegno Law Group, P.C., Cosello Construction, Decker’s Hardscaping & Landscaping, Inc., P.J. Whelihan’s Pub + Restaurant
Patron Sponsors: A.C. Transmissions, Flynn and O’Hara, Smith Electric
Friend Sponsors: Cantor Novak Beaver and Pike, PC, Gaskill Brown Funeral Home, Pennsauken Public Works AFSCME, Ronnie McLaughlin Dance Studio, TNT Pest Control
News & Events
Come in to the Chipotle at 818 Haddonfield Road in Cherry Hill on April 10th between 4:00pm and 8:00pm.
Please make plans to visit our Scholastic Book Fair and be involved in shaping your child’s reading habits.
Nibble on finger sandwiches and assorted cookies and enjoy beautiful fashions modeled
by our 8th grade class.