Find out what makes St. Peter School stand out from the rest!!
Dear St. Peter School Community,
March is now underway and we are into the Lenten seasons!We are also in the heart of our enrollment season so if you are considering enrolling your child in St. Peter for the 2019-2020 school year, please consider having your child “shadow” at St. Peter. If you are interested in signing your child up for this, please email Mrs. O’Callaghan, our admissions coordinator and Vice Principal at 856-665-5879. Be sure to review our March schedule below to get a feel for school activities.
- March 1st: early dismissal, faculty meeting, First Friday School Mass.
- March 4th-7th: Annual Iowa Assessments
- March 5th Chipotle Dine and Donate Affair (4-8 PM)
- March 6th: Ash Wednesday- do not forget to Fast; prescribed days of fasting on Friday also begin for the Lenten season; 9 AM parish/school Mass
- March 8th: St. Anthony Club meeting- bag lunches for the poor!
- March 9th: PTA sponsored Painting with a Twist fundraiser
- March 17th: St. Patrick’s Day!
- March 18th-21st: Student Dress down passes (for those who contributed to the National Catholic School Day of Giving during Catholic Schools Week)
- March 22nd PTA sponsored Skate Night
- March 29th: 10 AM School Mass honoring the local Knights of Columbus Council for their contribution to our school! (Founders Day for the Knights of Columbus)
- March 23rd: St. Peter School Choir to participate in the Pueri Cantores Mass/Concert in NYC
- March 30th NCBA Band Festival
Watch Our Latest Promotional Video!
News & Events
Get on your PJs and join us for a fun filled night of corny jokes and sweet times.
There is not a moment to spare! The lanes are VIP reserved for our 6th to 8th graders.
Support our Students! $5 Donation buys you a 25%* off coupon!