News and Updates
September 11, 2017 A.D.
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Welcome back to St. Peter School for the 2017-2018 school year! We are truly excited to see all of you again, as well as welcome our new families to our school community. St. Peter’s is moving forward with a number of initiatives that are exciting:
- Upgraded Technology and S.T.E.M. Program grades PK-8
- Deployment of the G Suite within the school community to support instruction, including the use of Google Classroom by our instructors
- 30 new Chromebooks for student use
- Mobile Smart Board for our Science Lab
- Small learning groups, grades 6-8, based on accelerated Math placement and Honors Literature placement
- A dynamic and recently upgraded Diocesan ELA curriculum emphasizing the use of classic literature and focused on the acquisition of virtue
- Implementation of our new Honors ELA program, grades 5-8
- Dynamic middle school Latin program with the goal of taking the National Latin Merit Exam
- New security cameras and monitoring systems throughout the building
We are truly excited about the positive changes we are making in consultation with parents through our Middle States Survey and Parent Satisfaction Surveys conducted last year. We are striving to create a wonderful blend of traditional Catholic education, while inculcating critical 21st century skills rooted in best practices in Pre-K-8 instruction.
Please be sure to check back regularly for updates on school events!
Mr. Saffioti, Principal
News & Events
The Candy Man is back! Get on your PJs and join us for a fun filled night of corny jokes, cheesy pizza and sweet times.
There is not a moment to spare! Get your tickets today to our Pinsetter’s party. The lanes are VIP reserved for our 6th to 8th graders.
Support our Students!
$5 Donation buys you a 25%* off coupon!