Renweb is the new online platform for grade management and report cards in the Diocese of Camden. St. Peter School will be switching to this platform for the 2018-2019 school year. There are many advantages to Renweb and we are excited to implement it. Here are some of the features that you can expect:
- Real-time access to your child’s grades
- Teachers can print progress reports at any time
- Ability for teachers to post homework assignments and other announcements in the same place as their online grades
- Teachers can communicate easily with parents relating to classroom assignments and other notices
- Unified login portal in for parents who have children in Diocesan Catholic high schools
In order to access Renweb, parents should review instructions by clicking here. Once your account is established, parents should be able to review posted grades and other information relating to their classes. Please be sure to reach out to the school’s administration if you are unable to establish your Renweb account.