Schedule for the 2018 Season
- Cherokee Challenge – September 8, 2018 (Cherokee High School)
- South Jersey Shootout – September 15, 2018 (Gloucester County DREAM Park in Logan Twp)
- League Meet – September 22, 2018 (Timber Creek Park)
- League Meet – September 29, 2018
- League Meet – October 6, 2018 (Maria Barnaby Greenwald Memorial Park)
- League Meet – October 13, 2018 (Timber Creek Park)
- Hero to Hero 5K – October 13, 2018 (Gloucester City)
- League Meet – October 20, 2018
- League Fun Run – October 27, 2018 (1:00 start)
- League Championships – November 4, 2018 (Timber Creek Park – 12:30 start)
- League Championships Rain Date – November 10, 2018 at 9 a.m.
Practice begins on Monday, August 20th at 6:00 PM at Penny Packer Park.
No running experience required! Just be ready to set goals for yourself and work hard to achieve them! Registration is open to all students in grades 3-8 who attend St. Peter School or St. Peter School C.C.D. or St. Stephen’s Parish C.C.D.
Our cross country season is only about 6 weeks long with 4-5 league meets and 2-3 cross country invitationals. Practices will be held on Mondays and Wednesdays from 6-6:45 at Pennypacker and on Thursdays from 6-6:45 at Croft Farm. There is an early registration fee of $30 until August 20th. After August 20th the fee is $40.
Since the team began some of our runners along with coaches and a few parents have competed in the annual Heroes to Hero run in Gloucester City. This run honors three hero firefighters who tragically lost their lives in the line of duty on July 4, 2002.
* Reminder – Every athlete in 6th to 8th grade must have a complete physical to participate in Cross Country.
Questions? Please contact Mary Campanell.
Directions to Practice
Penny Packer Park (Maria Barnaby Greenwald Park)
Rt 70 East, right on Grove Street.
Left at first traffic light onto North Park Drive.
Travel approximately 1 mile, there will be a baseball field on the right.
Pick up and drop off will be in the parking lot next to the field.
Croft Farm 100 Bortons Mill Rd Cherry Hill
From St. Peter’s take Rte. 70 east make a right on Brace Rd. then a right onto Bortons Mill Rd.