Schedule for the 2017 Season
- Cherokee Challenge – September 9, 2017
- South Jersey Shootout – September 16, 2017
- League Meet – Maria Barnaby Park – September 23, 2017
- League Meet – Timber Creek Park – September 30, 2017
- League Meet – Timber Creek Park – October 7, 2017
- League Meet – Maria Barnaby Park – October 14, 2017 or Hero to Hero 5K Gloucester City
- League Meet Championships -Timber Creek Park – October 21, 2017 (rain date October 22nd)
- League Fun Meet – Saturday October 28, 2017 – place to be determined
Practice begins on Monday, August 28th at 6:00 PM at Penny Packer Park.
No running experience required! Just be ready to set goals for yourself and work hard to achieve them! Registration is open to all students in grades 3-8 who attend St. Peter School or St. Peter School C.C.D. or St. Stephen’s Parish C.C.D.
Our cross country season is only about 6 weeks long with 4-5 league meets and 2-3 cross country invitationals.
Since the team began some of our runners along with coaches and a few parents have competed in the annual Heroes to Hero run in Gloucester City. This run honors three hero firefighters who tragically lost their lives in the line of duty on July 4, 2002.
* Reminder – Every athlete in 6th to 8th grade must have a complete physical to participate in Cross Country.
Questions? Please contact Mary Campanell.
Directions to Practice
Penny Packer Park (Maria Barnaby Greenwald Park)
Rt 70 East, right on Grove Street.
Left at first traffic light onto North Park Drive.
Travel approximately 1 mile, there will be a baseball field on the right.
Pick up and drop off will be in the parking lot next to the field.
Croft Farm 100 Bortons Mill Rd Cherry Hill
From St. Peter’s take Rte. 70 east make a right on Brace Rd. then a right onto Bortons Mill Rd.